Friday, March 03, 2006

Nap needed...

Well, after 2 days standing in the freezing cold of the warehouse, I was rewarded. With death. At least that is what this feels like. I feel like I've just been hit with a freight train. I was told last night that they didn't have any work for me today, so this is a day off for me. Too bad I can't enjoy it.

Dad is playing tonight, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it. I didn't go to either of his gigs last week. I don't think I've missed this many gigs (when I was in town) since I was 12 and not allowed to go unless my mom was going.

I was in and out of sleep yesterday from the time I got home and got cleaned up (around 4). I finally dropped off into oblivion around 9. I would probably still be asleep now, but the phone hasn't stopped ringing since 8 this morning. Grrr.

If I can stay awake long enough, my plan is to work on BBL. I won't get the chance tomorrow because my mom is taking my laptop with her to church. She wants to show them her pics from Israel and she still hasn't gotten them developed yet.

I think I've rambled long enough and I'm falling asleep. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home