Monday, March 13, 2006

More Time to Kill.....

Well, I got a whole 2 hours of work today. The only 2 hours of the week 'cause Dad is headed to Myrtle Beach to golf for the rest of the week. Add that to the whole 9 hours I got last week. Woah, I am just rolling in the dough.... NOT! It looks like I am going to have to cancel my book shipments I get every month. What is really bad is that I am considering trading in my truck. My truck is my baby. It would kill me to have to get rid of it. Dad says that they are going to need me full time when he gets back from Myrtle Beach... that they'll probably need even more help. Great.... just when I get to go in for more surgery. I should be back to work in a week after the surgery *crosses fingers* although heavy lifting will probably be limited.

Well, today's task is to do more research for work in my field. Maybe I'll find some promising prospects and get some resumes out. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home