Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Me so sleepy...

Yep, I'm still not sleeping. I could almost fall asleep here at the computer, but the moment I try to sleep, I'm wide awake with no hope of accomplishing my goal. Grrr. And, more good news, I think I hurt myself trying to fill the coal buckets today. Ever try to get a bucket of coal from a 5 ton solid block of coal? Yep, that's right. It is frozen solid. I got the lip of the bucket in there and yanked (before realizing it was solid). I almost pulled my arms out of the sockets. Something in my back really protested. Well, lets just hope I can move tomorrow, 'cause I've got a long, cold day ahead of me.

Dad's back isn't much better. He's been to see the chiropractor a couple of times, but he doesn't rest in between, so it's really a moot point. He won't listen. My aunt told him he should go for acupuncture (however you spell it), she swears by it. But, it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens. I don't know how he's gonna sit on a plane for 12 hours.

Well, time for me to go work on the WIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home