Monday, March 27, 2006

Well, Saturday night was not my idea of a good time. We went over to NoHawk's place, where a poker game was taking place. There were 6 guys playing, while my brother's girlfriend and I sat around watching and trying to breathe through the cigar smoke.... yummy. I ended up having to go on a beer run at 12:30. I’d had enough and left right after returning with the beer. By that time, my brother was knocked out of the game; he could entertain his girlfriend…. I wanted to breathe.

What is weird though, is that NoHawk IMed me this afternoon. I was minding my own business, not working… again, and out of the blue a message pops up. NoHawk, I repeat, NoHAWK is trying to set me up with one of his friends. It was one of the guys at the bar on Friday night. I had seen him one other time, right after I came home from GA. I don’t understand. WHY is NoHAWK trying to set me up???!!?? You have to understand that he and my brother did every damn thing that they could to torture me throughout the years. I can’t get it out of my head that he is screwing with me now. I can’t possibly take him seriously. I can’t imagine him even having the slightest clue of what I would be interested in in a guy. It’s too weird.

So, the whole time he’s IMing me, he’s asking me what I thought of this guy, and practically planning our wedding, ok. I paid virtually zero attention to this guy at the bar. He was at my table, and he left early. I can tell you what he was wearing and where he was sitting, how much he had to drink and how many times he walked away from the table. My attention was focused on the people who were in the bar, unknown to anyone at our table. Unknowns that I need to watch behaviors. Yes, I am incredibly paranoid… OCD when it comes to that. I have been burned in situations like that too often to be able to relax in that type of situation. I honestly couldn’t tell you much about this guy. This is all just so weird.

NoHawk said this guy is shy. OK, putting a shy guy with a chick that “shy” doesn’t even come close to describing. THAT’S A GOOD MATCH!!! Can we say one big, awkward silence?! NoHawk also gave this guy my screen name, and apparently told him to IM me.

I’m waiting for P-Nut to call me laughing her ass off once she reads this. IT’S NOT FUNNY P-NUT!!!! So, quit laughin'. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home